- Washington Healthcare Association (WHCA) - Washington's largest non-profit organization representing over 400 assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
- Association of Area Agencies on Aging (W4A) - The Washington Association of Area Agencies on
Aging (W4A) is a membership organization made up of 13 Area Agencies on Aging (AAA) in Washington State. The organization seeks to enhance the effectiveness of each AAA through a strong agenda of information, advocacy and education.
- WorkSource - WorkSource Centers Business Services Teams are looking to create partnerships with local businesses. Contact your local WorkSource Centers for partnership opportunities including recruitment, labor market data and other business resources.
- Adult Family Home Council of Washington State - The Adult Family Home Council is a mission driven member organization formed in 1995 providing adult family home providers with resources and training covering all aspects of their business.
- Long Term Care Foundation of Washington State - The Long-Term Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to improving and developing access to high-quality, long-term care services.