Long-term care workers must complete 75 hours of Basic Trainingto becomeHome Care Aide Certified. The map below will help you find the 75 Hour Home Care Aide Certification Training Programs that are in your area.
Home Care Agency Listings
- Career Bridge - Find home care aide and nursing assistant certified training programs.
Learn and network with other caregivers and providers of senior services.
- WA state Department of Social and Health Services: Giving Care, Taking Care Conference
- WA state Departmental Disabilities Council: Family Caregiver Conference
- Full Life: Family Caregivers Conference
- Elder Service Providers: Caregiving Conference
- Aging & Disability Services King County: Legacy of Love - A unique culturally-focused event for caregivers